Often we feel the path we have taken in life is hard and gets us down. But we all know we eventually pick ourselves up again and continue with our journey, as we know its where we want to go. Sometimes we need a break or maybe even a little motivation!
Here are a few quotes that may just be the pick me up you needed to inspire your success!
- “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” –Elbert Hubbard
- “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” –Scott Hamilton
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “Today is life–the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.” –Dale Carnegie
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” –Warren Buffett