Social media is not just about sharing content and engaging different audiences. Many companies and recruiters use it for job campaigns and job seekers should use it to find those jobs. If you are a jobseeker you should be using social media to your advantage to find jobs and network with professionals to find your perfect next move!
Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses so which one do you use and for what? The Guardian has put together an overview of how you can use social media for your job search.
What you will learn:
- Getting established on LinkedIn when you have minimal contacts
- Using Facebook to spread the word
- How to engage with prospective employers
- Using Twitter more effectively
- How to showcase your personal brand in a smart way
Photo Credit – Pacific Crest